Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Last, and Probably Least, of My Mini Reviews

Ah, Back to The Future (no short form, because this assignment has a minimum word count. I’m going to milk this). I talked about this movie a little bit in my Time Travel Post (hm... is that posted at this point in time? I can never keep track) but I thought I’d might as well review it as part of my 3 “mini-reviews”.

Like this. Only as a verb.

What can I say about this movie? (You’re about to find out). It’s a classic. It’s a comedy, romance, and an adventure that spans through time and space! This movie is just a lot of fun to watch, and if you haven’t seen it yet, then you don’t know what you’re missing. I watched the trilogy for the first time about a month ago, and I was delighted with it. The acting was great, and the writing, even (or especially) with the cheesy jokes made for an enjoyable movie watching experience. Got time to watch 3 movies that aren’t Lord of the Rings? Watch the Back To The Future trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment